forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: using Subversion keyword substitution instead of published date in skin navstrip - using Forrest 0.8
Date Wed, 23 May 2007 00:20:05 GMT
I found a problem: my site has a page containing a contact form.
Because it uses HTML form elements, the contact form page uses an HTML
source file instead of xdocs.  The problem is that the "rev_id"
metadata property does not seem to be used with the contact form page.
 The static HTML page that Forrest (Cocoon) generates does contain a
"rev_id" metadata property, but the property's value is blank.

Here is the relevant part of the HTML source for the contact form page:

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">
  <head>
      <title>...</title>
  </head>

I also tried with xdocs syntax for the "rev_id" property, but this did
not work either.

The xdocs syntax is:

Can I use a metadata property with an HTML source file?  If yes, how?

Thanks,
Brolin