forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: s5 plugin getting started
Date Tue, 08 May 2007 08:44:03 GMT
arthur thompson wrote:
> good day,
>
> i have downloaded the s5 slide show plugin and i have added it to my plugins folder and
ran forrest and i see that forrest looked for the new plugin and found it.

> what do i do now, how do i get a slideshow link to appear on my forrest document?

I don't use it so cannot help much.
Have you looked at the documentation for the plugin?
Follow the link from http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/index.html
or the "Plugins" tab on your local docs. The entry for "s5" links
to its documentation. It says "To view any page as a slide show
simply place 's5slides' at the start of a page's URL."

> is this something for me to be worried about:
> just before the jetty server is started i see a message saying that "no locationmap provided
for s5",

I am not sure, but think that it just means that the s5 plugin
has not yet been updated to take advantage of locationmap.

> i'm not sure what the locationmap is.

There is various documentation about it. Use the Search field
on the top right of Forrest pages.

-David