forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: use locationmap references for xsl:import
Date Thu, 17 May 2007 18:44:57 GMT
On Thu, 2007-05-17 at 14:09 +1000, David Crossley wrote:
> Brian M Dube wrote:
> > David Crossley wrote:

> > >You should not need to copy the "common".
> >
> > If you copy pelt and leave in the import calls, the calls fail unless
> > you also copy common.
>
> Ah, then that is a bug.
>
> I recall that Thorsten recently used the locationmap
> to do some import calls. Here it is ...
>
> whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/resources/stylesheets/project-to-text.xsl:
 <xsl:import href="lm://transform.xml.copyover.helper"/>
> which is handled by main/webapp/locationmap-transforms.xml
>
> It seems that the system is already set up to handle
> locationmap references for skins stylesheets. We just
> need to implement all of the imports in that way.

http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_80/changes.html#Changes+to+the+Code
+Base-N10075
"Added LocationmapSourceFactory.java. With this it is possible to
request locationmap source via lm://my-location which makes it easier to
use it without contacting a input module in java and any other files."

salu2