forrest-user mailing list archives

From "schumarer schumarer" <schuma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How can I start using Forrest?
Date Thu, 12 Apr 2007 06:27:44 GMT
Well, it's not that I don't want to contribute, but I haven't understood the
whole problem myself.

I thought (but I guess I was wrong) that Java insures an ascendent
compatibility. Program using java 1.3, 1.4. should work on java 1.5 or
1.6without recompiling.

Also, I think when 0.8 would be released, I don't think people would
recompile it themselves :-)

Anyway, I started with forrest and I find it quite easy to use. But ONE
feature is missing :D Do you think (for forrest 0.9 or 1.5...) it would be
possible to have a syntax highlight for the code? Maybe I can help on this
(if it's not a pain in the neck;-) )

Thanks