forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler" <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: [apache-forrest-0.8] problem with org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 10:43:53 GMT
It is not necessarily a path problem, since this is a windows platform.

Windows has a java.exe in one of the system directories. That needs to
be removed in order for windows to find the java instance you want it
to use. If you remove it you need to make sure your JAVA_HOME/bin is
also in the path environment variable.

Ross