forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest error message "Could not find component for role"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:45:03 GMT
Braim wrote:

> Ooops!
> I'm sorry I didn't know that.

Well how would you, I started it earlier this week by asking someone to
use the release candidate here, the only (very subtle difference) was I
asked them to join the dev list too.

So, what we should do is, suggest they may like to test the release
candidate and if they are interested join the dev list where we will
tell them where to download it.

That was we keep the Release candidate url off the user list.

For those who are interested, a release candidate is used for testing by
developers just before the actual release is made. Other projects do
make release candidates available to users. Currently this is not part
of our release process.

Ross