forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest error message "Could not find component for role"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 08:50:14 GMT
Scott Brown wrote:
> When I try to run forrest 0.7, I get the following error message:
>
>  Could not find component for role:
> [org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm]
> (Key=’org.apache.cocoon.components.modules.input.InputModule/lm’)

This is a known issue.

> How do I fix this?
>
> When I googled for this bug, I found the suggestion to add
>
> org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo to the
> project.required.plugins line in forrest.properties, but when
> I tried this it didn't have any effect.

I think you misread the post (or the post was incorrect). The solution
is to add a plugin version number to that line:

org.apache.forrest.plugin.input.projectInfo-0.1

Or, as others have pointed out you could download the 0.8 release
candidate currently in testing and let us know if it works for you.

If all goes well this will be the current release very soon.

Ross