forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I start using Forrest?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:33:10 GMT
schumarer schumarer wrote:

> :-)
> Finally it worked. I rebuild everything from scratch and it worked.
>
> Thank you very much :-)

Thanks for actually trying the things we suggest and giving full
feedback  on the results. It makes the job of solving these problems
much easier, and helps us make the debug steps shorter in the future.

Of course, we'd appreciate a FAQ entry for windows users describing the
problem you had and how to solve it (windows forcing JDK1.6 to be used
despite having set JAVA_HOME to a different version). That way we won't
have to spend time on it in the future and you can have the warm glow of
"heh, I contributed something of value to Forrest".

Of course, we can write the FAQ ourselves, but we are in the middle of
testing a release so we may well forget.

Ross