forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I start using Forrest?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:09:31 GMT
schumarer schumarer wrote:

> Is it possible that forrest use another "java" that the one pointed in
> %java_home% ?

Since you are on windows, yes. Windows hijacks Java so us poor users
can't do what we want with our own machines.

Please open a shell and do "java -version" what are you seeing?

If you get something suprising then delete/tename java.exe in
WIndows/system32 and Forrest should use whatever you have set in JAVA_HOME

There is no danger (to other apps) in removing this java.exe as long as
your path environment variable includes the path to the java you want to
use.

Ross