forrest-user mailing list archives

From Braim <bra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest error message "Could not find component for role"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:56:32 GMT
I won't publish any infos from the dev mailing list here. As I've seen that
the release is for real soon (6 days testing), I thought it might be better
for him (the original poster) to start using the new version. So, he can
avoid the migration process of its sources.

I've been reading theses mailing (user & dev) lists for about a week now,
I'm not yet aware of everything and I definitely should've kept my mouth
shout :-))

Sorry again :-)

Braim