forrest-user mailing list archives

From Braim <bra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Forrest error message "Could not find component for role"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 07:09:38 GMT
Maybe if you start using forrest, it would be better to start with the
0.8release candidate? You can find it here
http://people.apache.org/~crossley/forrest-08-rc1/<http://people.apache.org/%7Ecrossley/forrest-08-rc1/>

This version should (soon) be final and I think you can start your new
developments using it :-)