forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject credit buttons missing from footer of static pages 3 levels deep
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2007 01:12:37 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with a small Forrest site:  Forrest does not include
the credit buttons in the footer of the static HTML page when the page
is 3 levels below the site root in the directory tree.

The credit buttons *are* included in the static page when the page is
less than 3 levels from the site root.  There are no pages more than 3
levels deep, so I do not know what happens in that case.

I compared the xdocs source of a page that has the credit buttons to
the source of a page that is missing the credit buttons, but did not
notice any differences.  Both pages are using the same XML doctype:

<!DOCTYPE document PUBLIC "-//APACHE//DTD Documentation V2.0//EN"
"http://forrest.apache.org/dtd/document-v20.dtd">

The last thread I started has my configuration information.  In short,
I am using Forrest v0.7 with java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10 on Linux.  The
site with the problem uses the pelt skin.

Note that this problem occurs with a different site than the one I was
working with in my previous thread.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brolin