forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Forrest error message "Could not find component for role"
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2007 09:22:36 GMT
Braim wrote:
> Maybe if you start using forrest, it would be better to start with the
> 0.8release candidate? You can find it here
> http://people.apache.org/~.......... [please delete]
>
> This version should (soon) be final and I think you can start your new
> developments using it :-)

Please no. Do not use a release candidate.

That URL is only for developers who subscribe to
the dev@ mailing list.

Only people on the developer mailing list should
be using it and then only for our testing.

The actual release is planned for sometime next week.

I know that you were only trying to help Braim
but we must insist that users only use released products.

As usual, developers are encouraged to join us
on the dev@ mail list.

-David