forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <>
Subject RE: How can I start using Forrest?
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 12:01:02 GMT

Thorsten mentioned trying it and some of it not working.

I don't think I'll be testing the new release with 1.6 but someone else
might, I guess that could be a goal for the 0.9 release. If you stick
to working with the SVN version it could be sooner than that.

I have yet to find anything I need 1.6 for as of yet.

View raw message