forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Fw: [apache-forrest-0.8] problem with org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.inputModule
Date Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:01:44 GMT

That’s a good point that has been missed until now, no matter how you change
your JAVA_HOME and Path to Java, you must do this.

In addition, you should close your current 'command prompt' window and then
open a new one BEFORE doing this 'build clean', 'build' so that the new
changes to JAVA_HOME and the Path Environment take effect.

Gav...