forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Brolin Empey" <brolin.em...@gmail.com>
Subject using Subversion keyword substitution instead of published date in skin navstrip
Date Fri, 30 Mar 2007 00:34:42 GMT
Hello,

I am using Subversion to manage the content source for multiple Web
sites built with Forrest.  The "Last Published" date on the HTML pages
that Forrest generates is not useful, for reasons I will not mention
here.  Consequently, I would like to have the expansion of
Subversion's "Id" keyword [1] used instead of the "Last Published"
text.

Is this possible?

I am using:
- Forrest v0.7
- pelt skin
- java-1.5.0-sun-1.5.0.10
- Linux v2.6.18 (i686, Mepis distribution but using mostly Debian packages)
- svn: v1.4.2 (r22196) on client, v1.4.0 (r21228) on server

Thanks,
Brolin

[1] http://svnbook.red-bean.com/nightly/en/svn-book.html#svn.advanced.props.special.keywords