forrest-user mailing list archives

From Stuart Yeates <stuart.yea...@oucs.ox.ac.uk>
Subject easily insert CSS for a single file?
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2007 18:19:07 GMT
I'm playing with converting an HTML table into a CSS table (for better accessibility, comply
with local guidelines, etc) and would like to know where to put the CSS to give it the narrowest
scope possible (ideally a single file or class of files).

I'm not keen to update the global CSS files because I'm aware that CSS can require a lot of
platform- and browser-specific tweaking and I'd rather not break things for everyone.

I'm using the DOAP plugin in the whiteboard, if that matters.

cheers
stuart