forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Penkrot, Vincent S." <>
Subject Trouble Forcing Page Breaks in PDFs
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 16:37:24 GMT
I am attempting to force a page break in the PDF form of a site built with
forrest.  Looking at the Apache Forrest FAQ site, I see the following hint:

To insert a page break in a PDF document simply add pageBreakBefore and/or
pageBreakAfter to the class attribute of the block you wish to force a page
break on. All the common block grouping elements support this class, for
example, note, warning, p and so on.

When I attempt to add this to my xml file using the following code:

I get this error:

experts.xml:425:30: Attribute "class" must be declared for element type "p".

Do I need to add any special code to allow the <p> tag to take the attribute
"class"?  Any thoughts on how I can get this to validate and build?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Vincent S. Penkrot

View raw message