forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trouble Forcing Page Breaks in PDFs
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 20:07:14 GMT
Penkrot, Vincent S. wrote:

>                *         <p class="pageBreakAfter"></p>*

> I get this error:
>
> *experts.xml:425:30: Attribute "class" must be declared for element type
> "p".*
>
> Do I need to add any special code to allow the <p> tag to take the
> attribute "class"?  Any thoughts on how I can get this to validate and
> build?

No, you don't need to do anything special, but you do need to be using
the right DTD, which in this case is XDoc 2.0.

You can see from http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.dtdx.html#p
that the class attribute is supported on the p element. This is the DTD
used in the majority of our samples, so just cut and paste the doctype
from one of the samples.

Ross