forrest-user mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stop PDF Summary...
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:44:20 GMT
greg.vaco@cox.net wrote:
> How do I turn off the summary that's being created above my table of contents in each
of the page-level PDFs?  It appears to be generated by the PDF Outline XSLT in common skins
(src\documentation\skins\common\xslt\fo\pdfoutline.xsl), but I'm not positive.

You are correct in that pdfoutline.xsl generates the outline. This is
called from the root document-2-fo.xsl.

Currently there is no configuration option for removing this outline.
Adding one in is an easy job, just look at the way skinconf.xml values
are used elsewhere in document-2-fo.xsl. Of course, you could create
your own skin and provide your own XSL that does not call the outline.
But providing a patch to make it configurable would be well recieved here.

Ross