forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Please remove reference to http://www.bctrikes.com
Date Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:07:56 GMT

No problem Victor, and Wow, somebody actually bothered to tell us!.
I've been meaning to go through that list as I noticed one or two
Others that are no longer using Forrest.

To Devs : I'll go through the list of live-sites and delete any that
Are no longer relevant, including this one from Victor -- but I'll
Commit it in the morning my time.

Gav...