forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Yonik Seeley" <yo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Forrest/Cocoon based solr client plugin
Date Wed, 10 Jan 2007 03:50:14 GMT
Thanks Thorsten,

Knowing nothing about cocoon and little about forrest, I'm not sure
exactly what this does :-)

I'll take a guess in non-cocoon/forrest speech: does it allow you to
update a Solr server with the content of your website at the same time
you generate (or change) the site?   So it's a push model of web
indexing instead of spidering?  The search-box I understand, but
presumably that needs to point to a running Solr server somewhere.

-Yonik