forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Li, Don" <Don...@va.gov>
Subject OT: plugin for web access to a relational database
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:16:12 GMT
Hi,

This is sort of OT (off topic).  However, bear with me as an open source
newbie.  Here's what I want to do: finding an open source package that
would allow me to provide a Web-based interface to run some canned
reports and support dynamic queries off a SQL Server 2000 -based
database without writing my own JSP pages or at least making code
writing minimal.

Did a quick googling for it, it seems that Eclipse Web Tools Platform
(WTP) is an option.  Before I dive into it, I'd like to see if someone
here has done something similar, thoughts/comments?

Thanks.