forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Steve Odlind" <Steve.Odl...@TouchClarity.com>
Subject SVG images not displayed in PDFs using Forrest version 0.8
Date Mon, 08 Jan 2007 17:09:53 GMT
Hi all,

I am hoping that someone can help me with an SVG-related problem.

Previously, using version 0.7 of Forrest, SVG images would be displayed
fine in PDFs. However, I recently downloaded version 0.8 (SVN 494119),
and now find that the same SVG images are no longer displayed in PDFs,
while an equivalent PNG image will be displayed in the same PDF. The
images are located in the resources/images directory, so I think I have
placed them in the correct location.

Do I need to make some configuration change, or can SVG images no longer
be used in PDFs generated by version 0.8?

Kind regards,

Steve