forrest-user mailing list archives

From Gunther Sablon <gunther.sab...@computer.org>
Subject Re: Multiple html pages from single xml?
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 10:12:48 GMT
Hi
Yes there is.
In the sitemap you can define multiple pipelines, each with a different
pattern (indicating the URL to be used to retrieve the page)
              <map:match pattern="......xml">
but with the same file generator (indicating the file to be used)
                 <map:generate type="file" src="......xml"/>
Typically a different transformation generates different content from
the same source file.
Gunther