forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thorsten.scherler....@juntadeandalucia.es>
Subject RE: How do I add a custom fo.xsl
Date Fri, 26 Jan 2007 12:34:21 GMT
On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 10:35 +0000, Steve Odlind wrote:
> Sorry, I misunderstood. Looking at aNewFile.fo, I do indeed get
>
> <site>
>  cocoon:/skinconf.xml/
>  {project:content.xdocs}{1}aNewFile.xml
> </site>
>
> I get the error message "BROKEN: Root element must be root, not site"
> when I run the Forrest command. Error.log is attached.

Yeah, ok.

I am starting to loose the overview, so please do the following:
Start a new issue in our issue tracker.
Add the following files to it:
- aNewFile.xml
- the xsl
- the result of the aggregate
- the sitemap snippet
- the *.fo result if placed in the skins dir
- the *.fo result of the "wrong" transformation

This way we can have a closer look and analyze the problem better.

...and hopefully find a solution.

salu2