forrest-user mailing list archives

From C.Grobmeier <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: Changing the color of the frame at the top
Date Fri, 29 Dec 2006 13:33:06 GMT

Hi,

> thank you very. Now it has my desired colours. One more question,
> where can I find the names of the colours, such as "breadtrail"?

i think easiest is to view in the html sourcecode. For example, take a look at forrest.apache.org
sourcecode and you will see:

Here you have "breadtrail" as CSS class. If you have time left take a look at the upcoming
dispatcher.  This makes skinning more easy, but its a bit difficult to get into it at the
moment, cause dispatcher code evolves quicker than documentation :-)

Cheers
Chris