forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: Dispatcher: projectspecific tab-to-menu.xsl
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 06:56:58 GMT

Hi,

just wanted to give some positive feedback to this list, thank you guys
for beeing so patient with me. And here is my result:

http://root.neotecc.de/DRAFTS/grobmeier.de/

I know that the colors are sometimes a bit strange and my CSS is not the
best one ever written but i think the direction becomes clear :-) This
theme is not perfect yet, but i will try to make it better.

At the moment i am writing a document which gets you started with
forrest. It's in german and this will may take till march. After this
and maybe next i hope that i can rewrite your suggestions to some kind
of user-docs and contribute it.

Cheers,
Chris