forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Dispatcher: projectspecific tab-to-menu.xsl
Date Sun, 03 Dec 2006 00:22:54 GMT
Hi,

at the moment i get the following output for tabs:

<!--+ |start Tabs new +-->
<ul id="nav-main">
<li class="current">
<a class="base-selected" href="index.html">Home</a>
</li>

I wanted to change this in something without list. So i took a look into
the corresponding .ft file:

<xsl:copy-of
      select="navigation/tab/ul[@id='nav-main']"/>

and common.fv:
  <forrest:contract name="nav-main"
       dataURI="cocoon://#{$getRequest}.navigation.xml"/>

At the first look, i couldn't see where my <ul> Tags came out, so i was
confused. I searched a bit and found 2 files called tab-to-menu.xsl in
the dispatcher folders. One of them overrides the base functionality. So
far so good. I try to copy and paste this file into
$PROJECT/.../resources/stylesheets and into the
$PROJECT/.../resources/themes/commons/xslt folder but this had no effect.

It only had affect when changed the file in the $FORREST/dispatcher
folders... this is not very cool, so i wanted to ask how can override
this file in my project-folder? Or am i going better with having a new
contract? I couldn't imagine how to do that, so you advise is very
appreciated :-)

Cheers,
Chris