forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thorsten Scherler <thors...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dispatcher: projectspecific tab-to-menu.xsl
Date Thu, 14 Dec 2006 19:38:59 GMT
On Wed, 2006-12-13 at 07:56 +0100, C. Grobmeier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> just wanted to give some positive feedback to this list, thank you guys
> for beeing so patient with me.

No worries, have been no problem. Thanks for the feedback.

>  And here is my result:
>
> http://root.neotecc.de/DRAFTS/grobmeier.de/
>
> I know that the colors are sometimes a bit strange and my CSS is not the
> best one ever written but i think the direction becomes clear :-) This
> theme is not perfect yet, but i will try to make it better.

based on common, nice.

> At the moment i am writing a document which gets you started with
> forrest. It's in german and this will may take till march. After this
> and maybe next i hope that i can rewrite your suggestions to some kind
> of user-docs and contribute it.

Actually if you could contribute the german doc that is very fine as
well. Maybe someone can later on translate it in English.

If you encounter sharp corners just write us and we will try to help.

salu2

--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall!"