forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Print Icon
Date Sat, 09 Dec 2006 00:33:46 GMT
Hi Markus,

I have tested this in the 0.8-dev version using Skins
And can confirm the same as you , the print icon does not appear in
IE6 - it does appear ok in Firefox, so we have the same problem
In the current version. I will also test in the new themes, but I
Need to write a contract for it by the looks of things there is none
For the print link.

To confirm, the actual link is there in IE6 and if clicked on will print
Out ok, it is just the icon that does not appear.

Gav...