forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Gav...." <brightoncomput...@brightontown.com.au>
Subject RE: Changing the color of the frame at the top
Date Sat, 30 Dec 2006 02:34:12 GMT
You could also use the Firefox Developer Toolbar or the AIS Accessibility
Toolbar for Internet Explorer.

Goto CSS -> View Style Information or Information -> Display ID and Class
Attributes.

Hovering around will then reveal classes for that area.
Clicking on an area will display the generated CSS from the
Generated /skin/ directory.

HTH

Gav...