Hello all, sorry for my questions all the time, but i want to learn as much about forrest as i can. I really like this tool. Well, at the moment i am struggeling with the dispatcher again. I have a theme at my local projectfolder. Then i read: http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-structurer.html the section "Creating your first structurer". I created the file /resources/structurer/url/index.fv as suggested with this content (same as in the docs): The result i get is blank with this source: Everything else, mean the samples/index.html page an such stuff, works great. I don't know what i missed- the examples seems to be easy but even restarting the jetty server doesn't show me some content. ideas? Thanks again! Chris