forrest-user mailing list archives

From Brian M Dube <brian.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating your first Structurer
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 23:35:54 GMT
C. Grobmeier wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> sorry for my questions all the time, but i want to learn as much about
> forrest as i can. I  really like this tool. Well, at the moment i am
> struggeling with the dispatcher again. I have a theme at my local
> projectfolder. Then i read:
>
> http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-structurer.html

> the section "Creating your first structurer".
>
> I created the file /resources/structurer/url/index.fv as suggested with
> this content (same as in the docs):
>
> <forrest:views
>   xmlns:forrest="http://apache.org/forrest/templates/1.0"
>   xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0">
>   <forrest:view type="html">
>     <forrest:contract name="content-main">
>     <forrest:properties contract="content-main">
>       <forrest:property name="content-main" nugget="get.body">
>         <jx:import
> uri="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.body.xml"/>
>       </forrest:property>
>       <!-- Heading types can be clean|underlined|boxed  -->
>       <forrest:property name="content-main-conf">
>         <headings type="underlined"/>
>       </forrest:property>
>     </forrest:properties>
>   </forrest:contract>
>   </forrest:view>
> </forrest:views>

That example appears to be out of date. Take at look at the current pelt
structurer [1] or [2]. I would point you to documentation, but I don't
know if the current state of the dispatcher is documented. The old
attribute nugget on the property element is now the attribute dataURI on
the contract element. This change should allow the example to work.

Brian

[1]
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/forrest/trunk/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/pelt.fv

[2]
$FORREST_HOME/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache.forrest.themes.core/themes/pelt.fv