forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Creating your first Structurer
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:17:11 GMT
Hello all,

sorry for my questions all the time, but i want to learn as much about
forrest as i can. I  really like this tool. Well, at the moment i am
struggeling with the dispatcher again. I have a theme at my local
projectfolder. Then i read:

http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-structurer.html
the section "Creating your first structurer".

I created the file /resources/structurer/url/index.fv as suggested with
this content (same as in the docs):

<forrest:views
   xmlns:forrest="http://apache.org/forrest/templates/1.0"
   xmlns:jx="http://apache.org/cocoon/templates/jx/1.0">
   <forrest:view type="html">
     <forrest:contract name="content-main">
     <forrest:properties contract="content-main">
       <forrest:property name="content-main" nugget="get.body">
         <jx:import
uri="cocoon://#{$cocoon/parameters/getRequest}.body.xml"/>
       </forrest:property>
       <!-- Heading types can be clean|underlined|boxed  -->
       <forrest:property name="content-main-conf">
         <headings type="underlined"/>
       </forrest:property>
     </forrest:properties>
   </forrest:contract>
   </forrest:view>
</forrest:views>

The result i get is blank with this source:

Everything else, mean the samples/index.html page an such stuff, works
great. I don't know what i missed- the examples seems to be easy but
even restarting the jetty server doesn't show me some content.

ideas?
Thanks again!
Chris