forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <>
Subject Creating your first Structurer
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 19:17:11 GMT
Hello all,

sorry for my questions all the time, but i want to learn as much about
forrest as i can. I  really like this tool. Well, at the moment i am
struggeling with the dispatcher again. I have a theme at my local
projectfolder. Then i read:
the section "Creating your first structurer".

I created the file /resources/structurer/url/index.fv as suggested with
this content (same as in the docs):

   <forrest:view type="html">
     <forrest:contract name="content-main">
     <forrest:properties contract="content-main">
       <forrest:property name="content-main" nugget="get.body">
       <!-- Heading types can be clean|underlined|boxed  -->
       <forrest:property name="content-main-conf">
         <headings type="underlined"/>

The result i get is blank with this source:

Everything else, mean the samples/index.html page an such stuff, works
great. I don't know what i missed- the examples seems to be easy but
even restarting the jetty server doesn't show me some content.

Thanks again!

View raw message