forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Confused by Document v20
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2006 09:25:27 GMT
Hi there,

i am playing with document v20 at the moment. I figured out, that the
<dcoument/> tag can have ID and CLASS as attributes. When i am testing
this, there was change. This happens to other tags also.

I would like to know where there is decided what attributes are used and
what attributes are not used. I am afraid i can find this information in
  some XSL sheets. I have the forrest svn project opened in my eclipse,
so i am able to look in the code. I am glad with hints like "read this
class" or "open this stylesheet" or so.

I also found out that i can have fantasy tags in my document, f.e.
<mytag />. This is printed out "as is". Wouldn't it be better to have an
errormessage or something like that? For customtags which are not
defined in the dtd one could use a special tag, f.e.
:-)

thanks in advance for your help,
Regards,
Chris