forrest-user mailing list archives

From David Crossley <cross...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Literal HTML content in a document-v20 file
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 02:11:15 GMT
Cameron McCormack wrote:

> Is it possible to have some (X)HTML content in a document-v20 file that
> won???t be modified upon generating the .html files?  I have an applet and
> a form in one file, but my applet and input elements get mangled
> (attributes go missing).  I tried putting those elements in the XHTML
> namespace, but this makes no difference to the output.

Yes. I use that approach on the homepage of varietee.com.au

The relevant xml page needs to be excluded from validation
via forrest.properties file (or define your own schema).

What version of Forrest are you using? From memory there were
some changes in 0.8-dev trunk (and maybe in forrest_07_branch)
that affect such attributes.

-David