forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cameron McCormack <>
Subject Calling forrest from ant with a specific
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2006 01:23:11 GMT
Hi again.

I’m calling forrest with an exec from my ant build.xml, but I’d like
Forrest’s property to be set based on some properties
in my build file.  To test it out first, I’ve been trying this from the
command line:

  $ forrest site

but with that, Forrest tells me:

  X [0]  linkmap.html  BROKEN: /usr/local/apache-forrest-0.7/main/webapp/blah/tmp/build-info.xml
(No such file or directory)

as if it is resolving the relative path "blah" with a base of
main/webapp from within Forrest’s installation directory.  In my, I notice that the default value of
is ${project.home}/build, so I guess ${project.home} is initialised to
be the current directory when Forrest starts.  I can’t access that
${project.home} variable from the command line though.

Any suggestion on how I can make the build go under the current
directory (apart from doing something like `pwd` in command line, since
it needs to be cross platform)?

Cameron McCormack,  ▪  ICQ 26955922  ▪  MSN

View raw message