forrest-user mailing list archives

From Thomas Emmel <em...@abaqus.de>
Subject reason for: wholesite.pdf BROKEN: internal-destination or external-destination must be specified in basic-link
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:55:29 GMT
Hi,

I get this error when trying to generate the wholesite.pdf for my site:

wholesite.pdf BROKEN: internal-destination or external-destination must
be specified in basic-link

looking at wholesite.fo I see this:
<fo:block font-family="serif">
<fo:basic-link external-destination="" text-decoration="underline"
color="#0F3660"/>
Some text ...
</fo:block>

However, the reason for that is my source (it is html) and I set a
target here:

There is a thread without a solution, maybe this is useful for
debugging.
Any idea how to avoid my problem?

My current solutions are:
delete the target :-(