forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Markus Flach" <mar...@flach.li>
Subject Re: POD Plugin
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2006 07:12:50 GMT

"Brian M Dube" <brian.dube@gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:<45609A12.6000006@gmail.com>...
> Markus Flach wrote:
> > I would like to use the POD output plugin. is POD similar to PowerPoint?
> > I added "org.apache.forrest.plugin.output.POD" on my properties file.
> > I running forrest 0.7. So is there no chance to run the POD Plugin on
0.7?

> In $PROJECT_HOME/src/documentation/skinconf.xml <disable-pod-link> needs
> to be set to false. In the default skin this will provide a POD link.
>
> Brian

Thanks brian

Yeah i did that already. But when i click on the pod link my browser shows
me only text in the browser window (i'm using Internet explorer 6).
I guess i don't know for what POD Files really are. Can somebody tell me for
what can i use pod files. Do i need a plugin in my browser to see those pod
files?

Regards
markus