I am a new user of Apache forrest, I have a  website which is built using forrest.
Now I plan to change the layout of the site to make it more user-friendly for first time users.
For this I want to have more control on how sections are displayed on the main page. Currently they are displayed one after the other but I want them more as in this example website (which I guess is not using forrest).. http://manageengine.adventnet.com/products/applications_manager/index.html ..
How can I acheive this, I tried to search for an answer to this on google, but couldn't find.
Immediate pointer/answer will be very helpful.

Avneet Singh