forrest-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Bolger" <pbol...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie to Forrest, with a suggestion
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 23:39:59 GMT
Hey Gavin, I wish I could remember the exact details, but I do recall
about a week of trying to work out why Forrest wasn't working properly
(this was over a year ago), and that moving  Java was what finally
fixed it. Ever since then I've stuck Forrest, Java JDK and Java JRE
(plus all other Java applications) in C:\java, with no ill effects.
Because most Java apps don't have registry entries this also means you
can back the lot up by just burning that dir to CD.
BTW - found another Forrest site
http://dev.thelabllc.com/cognition/modeler/index.html
It's funny how some of the most interesting Forrest sites are run by
people who have nothing to do with the project.

On 20/10/06, Gav.... <brightoncomputers@brightontown.com.au> wrote:

> [...]
XP