forrest-user mailing list archives

From "VANDAELE Gilles" <gilles.vanda...@axa.be>
Subject How to use the project-mane from the skinconf.xml, and the project.name from forrest.properties
Date Thu, 19 Oct 2006 15:37:10 GMT
Hi list,

I hope getting to the right point.
Can I ask a user question here?

I'd like to use the  <project-name> value of the skinconf.xml, and the project.name
property of my forrest.properties files.
First of all: why do we need to set two 'project name ' values? (what's the difference?)
Can I use them in the site.xml?
And in my documents?

Thanks,

Gilles

-----Disclaimer-----

This message may contain confidential information intended solely for the use of the named
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not read, use, disclose or reproduce
the content of this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify the
sender immediately. Any views or opinions presented in this message are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of AXA Belgium, AXA Bank Belgium, AXA Tech Belgium
GIE - ESV or any other entity of the AXA Group, unless otherwise stated by the sender and
duly authorized by the said companies.