forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: [Dispatcher] Locate theme
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 17:26:07 GMT
> Try to copy it in
> $PROJECT_HOME/documentation/resources/structurer/url/pelt.fv

I copy it into the suggested directory, with my custom name. Now there
is no theme applied, i look at a "ugly" Page. I tried it with:

<match pattern="themer.project.dir">  <location
src="{properties:resources}/themes" />  </match>

and without.
When i first started with forrest run, i got this error:

cocoon://resolve.contract.html.siteinfo-credits; Zeilennummer0;
Spaltennummer0; Unbekannter Fehler in XPath.
cocoon://resolve.contract.html.siteinfo-credits; Zeilennummer0;
Spaltennummer0; org.apache.xpath.objects.XString

"Unbekannter Fehler in XPath." means "unknown error in...".
I commented out this contract, the errormessage disappeared. But the
theme is not applied yet.

Any other hints?
Thanks!
Chris