forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject [Dispatcher] Locate theme
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:30:27 GMT
Hi,

i read:
http://forrest.apache.org/pluginDocs/plugins_0_80/org.apache.forrest.plugin.internal.dispatcher/how/howto-dispatcher-quickstart.html

There is:
"Copy THEMER_PLUGIN/themes/pelt.fv into your project at
${themer.project.dir}/pelt.fv"

So i copied pelt.fv from:
$FORREST_DIR/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache...dispatcher/src/doc.../resources/themes/pelt.fv

to:
$MYPROJECT/src/doc../resources/themes/pelt.fv

Then i renamed it to cg.fv. In forrest.properties i changed this lines:
project.theme-extension=.fv
project.theme=cg

That Forrest can find my theme, i added:
      <match pattern="themer.project.dir">
          <location src="{properties:resources}/themes" />
      </match>
to the locationmap.xml.

Then i commented out search-input, like the how-to said, restarted
forrest and wanted to see the new theme with no searchbox. The new theme
is there, but i have no change at my searchbox. Its still there.

I tried to change
$FORREST_DIR/whiteboard/plugins/org.apache...dispatcher/src/doc.../resources/themes/pelt.fv
to see if forrest is looking here for the theme. But no affect, still
the box is there.

Does somebody of you have an idea what theme i am currently using? I
think i miss something, but i don't know what. It looks like forrest is
taking another .fv file than i expect.

regards,
Chris