forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <>
Subject [Dispatcher] Locate theme
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 14:30:27 GMT

i read:

There is:
"Copy THEMER_PLUGIN/themes/pelt.fv into your project at

So i copied pelt.fv from:

Then i renamed it to cg.fv. In i changed this lines:

That Forrest can find my theme, i added:
      <match pattern="themer.project.dir">
          <location src="{properties:resources}/themes" />
to the locationmap.xml.

Then i commented out search-input, like the how-to said, restarted
forrest and wanted to see the new theme with no searchbox. The new theme
is there, but i have no change at my searchbox. Its still there.

I tried to change
to see if forrest is looking here for the theme. But no affect, still
the box is there.

Does somebody of you have an idea what theme i am currently using? I
think i miss something, but i don't know what. It looks like forrest is
taking another .fv file than i expect.

View raw message