forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: Changing page layout
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:05:27 GMT

> See the above linked document, all is explained in there (although
> maybe not clearly enough, patches welcome). In particular for changing
> colours  (as opposed to layout) see the skinconf.xml file, with
> particular attention to the <extra-css> and <colors> elements.

Thanks, i saw and read that. But i also want to change the layout of the
tabs and f.e. switch the menu to the right etc. I think this cannot be
done with extra css, or can i? As far as i understand with the above
link, when i have small changes like f.e. colors, logo etc i use
skinconf.xml. When i have bigger changes like modifying the tabs grafics
or putting the tabs to the right side and such things, i have to prepare
an extra skin with my own css. Looks like i have not to modify the xsl
in most cases.

Regards,
Chris