forrest-user mailing list archives

From "C. Grobmeier" <grobme...@possessed.de>
Subject Re: Start Tab doesn't show the correct startup-page
Date Tue, 24 Oct 2006 17:18:09 GMT

>> <site label="MyProj" href=""
>> xmlns="http://apache.org/forrest/linkmap/1.0" tab="SecondTab">
>>
>> First, why do i have "href" in this template? As the documentation says,
>> this is ignored.
>>

> Hmm, can you provide a link.
> The href is normally the place where you define the new dir.

Sorry, have nothing online. But if you make forrest seed and open the
site xml and change the value for tab into:
tab="samples" the "samples" rider goes activated, but still shows the
old startup page. I use 0.8-dev
> Try http://forrest.apache.org/docs_0_70/linking.html

thanks, don't know why i didn't found it earlier. I would like to see a
Forrest Wiki, like many other Apache projects have :-)

Regards,
Chris