forrest-user mailing list archives

From Cyriaque Dupoirieux <Cyriaque.Dupoiri...@pcotech.fr>
Subject Re: Changing font size/type
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 10:21:00 GMT
le 04/10/2006 23:18 Paterline, David L. a écrit :
> Hello -

Hi,
> I'm trying to find a *simple* way to change font size/font type within my
> XML pages being processed by Forrest. I've perused the Forrest web site, and
> nothing has jumped out at me. It seems that all of the sample web sites also
> contain mono-font.

All you can do with internal Xdoc format is described here :
http://forrest.apache.org/dtdx/document-v20.html
There is no way to change the size of the font inside the text...
(You can use tags such as <em> or <strong> to emphasize a part of a
sentence...)

You can extend the format but it's a little more complicated, tell me if
you want some explanation...

Salutations,
Cyriaque,