forrest-user mailing list archives

From Markus Flach <mar...@flach.li>
Subject Re: AW: AW: AW: question about status.xml
Date Sun, 10 Sep 2006 18:59:37 GMT

> Markus, would you please use proper email quoting.
> It is very hard to see your replies, as the indenting
> is the same as the messag ethat you are replying to.

David, sorry to made it hard to read my replies. I'm using MS outlook and
there its not automatic when i will replay that Outlook will add a ">"
Could you please recommend me some tools to work with, when i'm answering or
posting on this forrest mailing list. I pefere a tool and not the browser! I
had bad expiriences with fatal errors in the browsers!
Thanks

> I confirm that there is no status.xml for a forrest seed
> and the projectInfo plugin is not declared.
>
> If i read Markus' questions correctly he wants a "changes"
> pages but doesn't know how to declare the plugin.
> See above mail message and Ross' other replies. If that
> is not correct Markus, then please explain your issue again.
>
> -David

So for now i installed the plugin projectInfo! I added it in my projects
project.properties file.
so build the static page again but there is still no status.xml file.