forrest-user mailing list archives

From Jim Dixon <>
Subject Re: xinclude
Date Wed, 06 Sep 2006 14:00:27 GMT
On Mon, 4 Sep 2006, Ross Gardler wrote:

> > My only use of XInlude appears above.  In logMeIn.xml I
> >
> > (a) add an xmlns:xi attribute to the document element
> > (b) add the xi:xinclude element
> >
> > Is either incorrect?  Is there something else I should be doing?
> No that is fine. You also define the xinclude transformer in your
> sitemap, this is not necessary as it is defined in the root Forrest
> sitemap, but it will not be causing a problem.

[Some readers will recall that there is no project sitemap.]

Well, it doesn't cause a problem if you do a 'forrest run', but if
you do a 'forrest site', it fails:
Attribute "xmlns:xi" must be declared for element type "document".
Element type "xi:include" must be declared.
The content of element type "source" must match

Now I'm hoping that there is a simple workaround that I am missing but ...

Jim Dixon   tel +44 117 982 0786  mobile +44 797 373 7881

View raw message